Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||21" 42" 50" 72" 90"||Material:||Fiber Glass, Carbon Fiber Nylon|
|Color:||Yellow And Black||Stock:||In Stock|
PST1a-RAAH push pull pole hands free tooling, push pull sticks offshore handing tools
|PST1a-21||21 inch push pole with D grip handle with stiffy tool head|
|PST1a-42||42 inch push pole with D grip handle with stiffy tool head|
|PST1a-50||50 inch push pole with D grip handle with stiffy tool head|
|PST1a-72||72 inch push pole with D grip or I grip with stiffy tool head|
|PST1a-90||90 inch push pole with D grip or I grip with stiffy tool head|
SGS test report results is following:
HIGHEASY push pull pole has been designed to aid in the handling of loading and unloading cargo on land or sea. The heavy-duty pole and nylon head allow the user to safely push cargo away from them or pull netting, ropes cables towards them. This tool will keep the user at safe distance preventing crushing or pinching of hands and feet. The heavy-duty fiberglass pole with the robust nylon head make a super strong pole.
HIGHEASY push pull pole has been designed to help:
• Push against flat surfaces, corners or rounded edges of suspended loads.
• Move pipes and tubulars with the "VC" shaped end.
• Grab slings and taglines with the hooks.
Features of HIGHEASY push pull pole:
1. Robust and anti-slip nylon head.
2. Non-conductive - no metal parts.
3. Size: 21 inches, 42 inches, 50 inches, 72 inches, 90 inches are available, length can be based on customer's request.
4. Push / Pull Force Rating: Push force >2800N. / Pull force>1650N.
5. Withstand Voltage>9000V
Contact Person: Mr. Alice